Friday 3 September 2010

To sum up...

The Craven Heifer at Kelbrook is still the pie to beat and leaves all others in its wake, a tremendous experience!

I have a few recommendations sent in by fellow pie lovers, which I now plan to visit and enjoy in the coming months.
I don't want to list them as the venues may be on the lookout for a rather large pie lover and it may blow my cover.
So it looks like I've got a busy schedule ahead and can't wait to get stuck in.
Please keep sending in your recommendations and by all means do leave comments about your own visits, I'm interested to know how my taste buds (and dining experience) compare to yours.

I also plan to make my own pie in a bid to understand why some things work and others don't. So if you've got special recipes etc. pass them on and I'll have a bash.
Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Hey 'Pie Finder', my mum reckons Jamie Oliver's pie is top drawer but she tweaks it to her own taste. I think you can get his recipe online somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave constructive comments!